Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Blog!

Hello friends!

It has been a while since I have last blogged, so when I decided to start back up I also decided that our family blog needed a change. Since I have two little girls, the name 'Ponytails and Polish' just seemed most fitting.  :)

I am hoping to use this to document the lives of my babies, my family, and my life.  With that said, it will be a whole lot of randomness all in one! :)  From our daily lives, to some of my favorite yummy recipes.  

Thanks to those of you who I know for reading, and WELCOME if you are a new reader! :) :)

I will now leave you with a few pictures of my sweet girls...

Here is Ella Grace on her 3rd birthday...a post to follow soon!
And this is Miss Emerson who turned 1 this past January...a post to follow soon as well!

Have a good rest of the day!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOOOO!!! So glad you're back up and running!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Amanda! I've been checking in on you and was so pumped to see a new post!

    The girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, woot! So happy! Your babies are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! So glad you're back...I've missed keeping up with you guys. Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I finally got to read some blogs, and I'm glad you're back up and running!

    ReplyDelete